Welcome to Consumers Energy
Residential Trade Ally Program
As a Consumers Energy Residential Trade Ally, you can tap into today’s growing demand for energy-efficient products and services.
Trade Allies are essential in helping Consumers Energy residential customers understand the energy efficiency choices they can make, and the incentives available to make those choices easier. Enhancing the customer service experience is our number one priority. We want to work with your company to make that happen!
Our quick orientation will help you understand the participation requirements of Consumers Energy programs, and will walk you through the process of helping our mutual customers benefit from them. The Trade Ally program is open to HVAC and plumbing contractors, building science professionals, and insulation contractors.
- Financial incentives and technical support
- Access to sales training and marketing seminars that focus on industry best practices
- Your company’s name, contact information and website in the Trade Ally Listing on the Consumers Energy website
- Access to program marketing support materials
- Timely e-mail updates on program activities and changes
Once you’ve become a Trade Ally, there are three specific programs in which you can become involved: the Consumers Energy Residential Heating, Cooling and Water Heating Program, and Consumers Energy Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®. You don’t have to pick—participate in all three!